We, at Solid Seaventures Inc., are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to assure you that we take your privacy very seriously and that all your personal information is safe with us. You are encouraged to know all your rights about using all electronic services and online and digital platforms provided by Solid Seaventures Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”).
The Company has operational procedures in place that are intended to safeguard and secure the information we collect. All the employees of the Company are bounded by a legal duty to respect the confidentiality of your information. Access to your information is restricted only to those who have a reasonable need to access it.
How We Collect Personal Data
The Company is the data controller of the personal information you provide to us, and we will determine and tell you about the purpose for which we are collecting your information and how we will use it. We collect your personal information when:
- You provide it to us directly, via telephone, letter, email, text message, Solid Seaventures Inc.’s forms or via any other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
- We collect it as you use our website or social media pages and apps.
We will collect your personal information when you enquire about our activities, register with us, send an email or ask a question about our services or otherwise provide us with personal information.
Information We Collect About You
The personal data we collect may include your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, contact details, next-of-kin’s contact details, your specific requirements or medical needs for the trip that you may provide, details of services you bought from the Company, guest feedback that you may have provided directly, information on the trip you have booked with us, recordings of calls we receive and make, other information we may receive from other sources, including from your use of websites and other online and digital platforms.
Some of the information mentioned above may also be information from the Company’s business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers or information by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you. This information is obtained with the use of internet cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We will use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Responding to your enquiries and requests.
- Helping us identify you and any accounts you hold with us.
- Providing information about the Company’s products and services, or your trip.
- For billing purposes in relation to your booked trip with us.
- Contacting you to promote our products and services.
- Providing and personalizing our services.
- Internal record keeping and administration.
- Passing information to our relevant ground staff in the Philippines.
- Posting your trip reviews that you may have provided the Company with, on the Company’s website.
Sharing Your Information
Your information may be shared within the Company for all the purposes identified in the Section above, to be able to provide you with a seamless travel experience. The Company works with different individuals to provide products and services to you, which may involve them having to handle your personal information.
We will not share your personal information with anyone outside the Company, except:
- When we have your explicit permission.
- When we are required to do so by law, for example, provided your information to governmental organizations, such as relevant coastguards in order for our vessels to leave port, or to national park authorities in order for our vessel and guests to enter certain areas.
- When we are obligated to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company and its guests.
We will ensure that your personal data is kept only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and is securely destroyed. Where possible, we will inform you of how long we will retain the personal data you are providing to us.
The Company values your support and we are happy to assist you with your requests. Where you make a request for a copy of the personal information we have about you, we would require that you prove your identity to us at the time your request is made.
You may withdraw consent for the Company to contact you, or for us to use your information for any purposes, at any time. In order for us to stop contacting you, you may send us an email or a letter requesting removal from our mailing list.