You may send us your booking inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org and a response email shall be given within 48 hours to confirm availability as well as answer any specific question/s. You may also conveniently reach us through WHATSAPP, VIBER, or MOBILE +639209133166 Mondays to Fridays between 9 AM to 5 PM local time for any queries. Once availability is confirmed, we shall require a 20% deposit to secure your reservation. The remaining balance of 80% shall then be collected at different time stages, to be paid at a maximum of ninety (90) days before the commencement of the trip. Please refer to our Booking Terms & Conditions for more information.